Student Support Services
Student Support Services (SSS) is a federally funded United States Department of Education TRIO program and provides a network of academic, personal and career services to students on the Ripon campus who are first generation, lower income or physically or learning disabled.
Student Support Services provides:
- Academic guidance
- Tutoring in subject areas
- Skill development and workshops on various themes
- Paper-writing assistance
- Information about note-taking, exam preparation, goal setting and time management.
- Assistance with career direction and orientation
- For those students who hold documentation of a physical or learning disability, Student Support Services, in conjunction with faculty members, offers individualized writing support, test-taking accommodations, note takers and specialized computer programs.