Farr Hall of Science
Farr Hall of Science is named for Albert G. Farr, Chicago banker, and trustee of the College from 1897 to 1913. His daughter Shirley was also a trustee for 41 years. Farr Hall has always been used primarily as a science building. It contains classrooms, labs, faculty offices, an auditorium-lecture hall with a seating capacity of 250, a science reference library, and a greenhouse.